Services I provide
- Premier Boutique Consulting is available to families seeking the most comprehensive and personal advising. We provide
- A High School Package is available to students who are looking for support to discover and develop their interests and goals during the academic year and summers. We guide students to "level up" and perform at their potential.
- Comprehensive College Application Package assists students through all aspects of the college application process.
- Hourly College Application Advising is designed for those families who want to manage the application process on their own and obtain limited help on specific tasks.
Students I advise
I pride myself on meeting the diverse needs of many kinds of college applicants.
- I guide immigrant families with the clear understanding that navigating a complex process in a new country can be daunting.
- I work with athletes and artists, students who have faced medical and learning challenges, undergraduate and graduate applicants, and all personality types.
How I work
High School Package
I offer an assessment and advising on the high school years in my High School Package which includes advising on:
- academic achievement
- extracurricular development
- major exploration
- summer experiences
- a college list
- Transcript(s) from high school
- All exam scores (if available); forthcoming exam schedule
- College list when available
- List of extracurriculars in order of importance to you
- List of summer activities over past two years and current summer plans
- Resume or list of any paid/unpaid jobs or internships
- Writing sample: an academic, creative or reflective paper
- Athletic profile for colleges (if applicable)
- Creative resume in music or art (formal and informal training counts)
- Parent description of student's strengths, character and important life experiences.
The High School Package includes a two hour meeting and regular 30 minute meetings to check in with the student on various topics during the high school years.
College Application Package
Phase Two: In the winter of the junior year, we guide families to undertake the primary tasks of the college application:
- Plan college visits and interviews
- Create a Common Application account
- Create a resume
- Form a summer plan.
- Refine the college list
- Students work individually with one of Felicia's writing advisors to draft and develop the college application essays.
- Once the applications go live in August, Felicia oversees and helps you to manage the details of the application process, stepping in on a regular basis to see how you are progressing, to review your essays, and to make sure you are taking every opportunity to meet with admissions representatives and improve your chances of being admitted to the colleges on your list.
- From August through November, you continue working with your writing advisor to complete the writing of 30-45 supplement essays.